Tuesday 30 June 2009

A little less conversation...

... a little more action please, as Elvis might have put it. With or without a rhinestone studded wing-collared jumpsuit.

Unlike Elvis, I cannot sing nor have I left the building. But I am going to be taking a short break from blogging for a while. I've also got the whole week off work so am planning to take a few days of r 'n' r to enjoy the fabulous sunshine and to do a few other things that I've been thinking about for a while but have been putting off.

So more of an interlude than a departure really. Do take the opportunity to grab a drink and an ice cream from the foyer. I'll be back soon. In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine.

9 comments:

  1. Waaah - it's raining here...and we had a storm yesterday...have fun and enjoy the sunshine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two girls, well, three I suppose, provided you allow ma-ma / grandma-ma to accompany you at times, stay out of mischief.

    Take care and have fun, Katy. See you from time to time, probably more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy :D
    Enjoy your vacation! I'll be here to hear about all your adventures upon your return :D

    Happy 4th of July from America!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy :)
    Just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing...
    I hope you are enjoying yourself like there is no tomorrow!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy :D

    You must be having a wonderful vacation...LOL

    Just stopping by to say hello :D

    See ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, my last visit here was on July 1. It still is August 1 where I am, so I am marking this date as the start of the second month without the presence of Katy.

    I think I am about to really cut down on posting myself, but you are getting a bit carried away with your vacation, are you not?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once more .... where are you, Katy ????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wherever the wind blows, I will drift upon it .... are you drifting or are you anchored? Hi there, Katy ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fram, as you decided to leave me a comment here on the very day I'd decided to return to land of blogs, clearly you must be psychic...

    ReplyDelete